Which one, gtk2 or gtk3 did you use?  I tried both of them worked.

There were very few feedbacks on jgtk/opengl and I have only one
linux box to test, therefore I really don't know what was wrong in
your situation.  If you can show how you got the gl context using
libx11.so then it might be easier.

Пнд, 19 Ноя 2012, Alex Giannakopoulos писал(а):
> To add a bit of information:
>
> I tried a Radeon HD2400 card in place of the GeForce 8600 in my 64-bit
> Linux system.  This time the system did not even get a chance to announce
> that it could not obtain a context, it crashed J(gtk) and closed all its
> windows as soon as the demo OpenGL program was run.   As usual, all other
> OpenGL programs, including anything I write in C against glut, work fine.
> As do th 32-bit Linux installations.
>
> I was a bit disappointed by this.  I was hoping it would just be an NVidia
> problem...
>
> Just FYI.

regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24