The app building examples are a nice addition. I recall struggling through
it a few years back so it seems like it will be helpful for beginners.

The last example (5) is nice to show a simple example of a plot on a JHS
page.

A wishlist item is to have a more complete demo app, something
representative of how the concepts get applied to real problems. The
current demos/examples feel more like building blocks, which are important,
but it's also helpful to see something that gives an idea of what's
possible.

On the topic of what's possible, can anyone with production experience of
JHS comment on how they are using it? Have you deployed it to multiple
users, running on a server, or do users run it on their workstations? What
types of applications are built with JHS (e.g. interactive reports,
calculator" front-ends) ?

Thank you for the improvements to JHS!