After studying the many diverse methods that were put forward to solve my
"3-integers, no repeats or zeros" problem, I find I have learned quite a
few new J idioms, as well as some new uses for familiar primitives. Thanks
all so much for your efforts in all the solutions.

Quora has hundreds of these "math quiz" types of problems posted in their
forum. I have posted several of my own "brute force" solutions to various
Quora math problems using J. I find that trying to solve these types of
challenges is an excellent way to polish my J skills, as well as
demonstrate the concise power of J. My proficiency in J is still a far cry
from most of the participants on this forum, but I'm having fun learning.

Skip

Skip Cave
Cave Consulting LLC