I have attempted to install the beta on an android phone that had never
before had J installed on it.  Then I tried using it and was stymied. I
can't load or save anything.  For example, I have an ijs file I want to use
from downloads. Soon as I do the load and then hit ".." To walk the tree J
fails.

Trying  to make a new file, pick default name of 1.ijs and I get "no such
file or directory" when I try to save...but the modified flag is cleared so
it won't save again until I change the file. I believe that the
j64-805-user and possibly ancestors were not created as part of the beta
install.  I thought about installing 805 and then 807 again to test this
but could not find a link to the stable install download area on the J
software site. This is using chrome on Android.