From: Brian Schott <schott.br...@gmail.com>
To: Programming forum <programm...@jsoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] Insert initialising

Have you considered using Z and z instead of Z and F?
And maybe using z and Z for the parallels to .: and :. although .: and :.
might be more suggestive of the distinctions that they make.
I frankly have a very hard time grokking all the different folds, not
having used any at all. But I am sort of not looking forward to the revised
Vocabulary page with the several F's added.