I had the same problem, and just now found solution.  The trouble is that you have a contact for 'programm...@jsoftware.com' (or maybe several, as I had), and that contact has a Display Name of 'Programming forum'.  And, the box in the contact that says 'Always prefer display name over message header' is checked.

Delete the display name and uncheck the box.

I don't know why some Forum mails were anonymized and others weren't, but after this change your messages display as coming from 'Mike Day' via Programming.

Henry Rich