Is this the sort of thing you need?
   11.3^i.5. NB. plain output with default precision
1 11.3 127.69 1442.9 16304.7

   10j2": 11.3^i.5. NB. Vector with 2dp
      1.00     11.30    127.69   1442.90  16304.74

   10j2": ,.11.3^i.5. NB. Column vector with 2dp
      1.00
     11.30
    127.69
   1442.90
  16304.74

(This looks poor on my iPad, but should be fine with a fixed width display)

I think there is/are add-on version/s of printf that I’m not familiar with.

Mike
PS I think Ric has just posted something too...

Sent from my iPad