Sorry, 0 2 1 3 is obviously wrong,
I meant to say 0 3 2 1

Am 25.05.20 um 14:01 schrieb Hauke Rehr:
is this a more general task, or do you only ever
have exactly four items to arrange that way?

an easier way of doing what you did would be
take any solution, the 0 2 1 3&{ of it,
the |. of both, and apply (i.4) |."1 to all four.
That sould get you all possible 16 solutions

maybe someone else knows of a better way
to achieve this?