How about
foo0`foo1`foo2`foo3 `:0 ''
?

Am 02.04.22 um 19:42 schrieb Devon McCormick:
Hi,
I have a group of monadic verbs for which I want the concatenated result,
e.g.
   foo0=: 3 : '0'
    foo1=: 3 : '1'
    foo2=: 3 : '2'
    foo3=: 3 : '3'
    allfoo=: foo0,foo1,foo2,foo3
    allfoo ''
0 1 2 3

So *allfoo* does what I want.  However, my actual set of verbs is longer
than this so I broke the assignment of *allfoo* into two pieces for
readability:
    allfoo=: foo0,foo1
    allfoo=: allfoo,foo2,foo3
    allfoo
allfoo , foo2 , foo3
    allfoo ''
|stack error: foo3
|allfoo[0]

I have inadvertently introduced infinite recursion.  Clearly I'm missing
something thinking I can concatenate verbs like I can concatenate nouns.

This gives me a result that performs as expected but looks bad:
    allfoo=: foo0,foo1
    allfoo=: (allfoo f.),foo2,foo3
    allfoo''
0 1 2 3
    allfoo
(3 : (,'0') , 3 : (,'1')) , foo2 , foo3

Any suggestions on how to break the assignment into multiple lines?

Thanks,

Devon

--
mail written using NEO