Back then I requested a wiki account but didn’t use it.

First part (mainly @wiki group, answers preferably not to the forum):
• the onboarding pages for wiki contributors refer to nonexistent
pages and buttons throughout (eg Show Raw Text isn’t available anywhere)
I should have complained about it back then but as it’s still unsolved,
I do so now
• I first tried using my .pdf directly which didn’t get displayed
  then I converted it to .svg which only gets displayed correctly
by the Media Viewer
  so I had to rasterize →.png and use a huge version
• how to delete the uploads (pdf&svg) I don’t need anymore?
• where to publish the sources so anyone may improve my images?

Second part
Now I just ignored all that how to start advice and finally added
the first part of my image to Vocabulary/VerbRank where I thought
it fits best.
If I don’t get negative critique on that, I’ll go on and add the
parts visualizing @ etc to the respective pages, maybe linking back
to an overview assembling all of these illustrations.
Then I’ll be looking forward to your ideas for further improvement.
Eg, I remember Ian not being satisfied with my presentation.

Hauke