Thanks for the feedback Pascal.

As we move along with this upgrade, I would really appreciate it if J'ers like
you keep a lookout to make sure that the information that we are putting out is
good.

If there is a particular area that you feel is important, I would welcome any
suggestions you have as to how the wiki may be more effective in delivering the
information.

Cheers, bob