HDD drives tend to wear out also, but I've not found an adequate
comparison of SSD vs HDD lifetime which would be relevant in the
context of swap (aka "pagefile usage"). Some people say that SSD lasts
longer than HDD but other people suggest that that's only on certain
tests.

That said, if you're worried about the SSD lifetime, you could swap to
a USB flash drive. That would be annoying, however, because you need
to install windows on the flash drive for this to work.

(You could also presumably buy a new system with a dedicated paging
file drive, for easy replacement. But that would also be annoying.)

--
Raul