Dear Theodoros,

In data venerdì 7 marzo 2014 09:50:52, Theodoros Theodoropoulos ha scritto:
> Is there a way in Muilti-Record Editor to define a subfield action that
> references a value of another field/subfield?
> (I'm after updating subfield a/field x and dynamically give it the value
> of subfield b/field y)
>
> If this is not possible with the GUI, what is the best way to go about
> it? (I'm betting on API/python)

This can be achieved through the use of the new BibCheck module in invenio-
master and above.

See:
<http://invenio-software.org/wiki/Development/Modules/BibCheck>

If you are running Invenio 1.1.x it shouldn't be too difficult to backport
this module. (it's self contained under:

<http://invenio-software.org/repo/invenio/tree/modules/bibcheck>

and relies on a simple SQL table:
<http://invenio-software.org/repo/invenio/tree/modules/miscutil/sql/tabcreate.sql#n4850>

Cheers!