Hi Filip,

On 03/25/2014 11:18 AM, Filip wrote:

Hi all,
so I read this thread https://www.mail-archive.com/project-invenio-general@cern.ch/msg00533.html because we have the same problem. Right now we have rights for user root and not www-data, but I still dont understand how adding works, because the only place where _sync_to_db is called is in bibdocfileclu.py in cli_fix_bibdocfsinfo_cache and in cli_update_md5. After I run bibdocfile --fix-bibdocfsinfo-cache everything is linked and videos are running in browser. I think that this all should be running when a record is added(not for all of them of course), but I cannot find out when/where or how it is trigged. Or db syncing is also at some other place ?
thank you regards
 Filip Tuhy

I'm not sure I understand exactly your question, but this issue should be solved with this patch (soon to be integrated into Invenio maint-1.1)

<http://invenio-software.org/repo/personal/invenio-jerome/commit/?h=maint-1.1-1647-BibEncode-fix-video-file-synchro-to-db&id=26b9002a01df0695b21300a613ddeeeb47f44623>

The corresponding ticket: <http://invenio-software.org/ticket/1647>

After applying this patch, you still have the same problems?

Best regards,
Ludmila

--
Ludmila Marian