Hey all,

Having gotten the API for Matcher in place, I'm wondering how we're planning to collect together documentation for PU. Obviously I realise we have Sphinx in place for creating HTML docs, although the information contained in here seems rather too general, and the structure of the development documents and API reference seem a little haphazard, I realise obviously it's work-in-progress but it seems a little too work-in-progress. Perhaps we can have a push towards documenting more of the newer PU code.

Thoughts?
--
Graham R. Armstrong
/Software Developer, InspireHEP @ CERN