On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Samuele Kaplun wrote:
> as it was getting complex to gather voting also internally in INSPIRE,
> we are proposing to use a tool ala Doodle for helping out this
> process.

Good idea for those teams who are undecided; but please set deadline to
today, not to 7 days from now, because we thought of completing the
first selection round today.

(And please note that we are doing only first-round voting today, not
the final selection; so there will be time to reiterate.  Unless some
top candidate would be agreed upon in the first round already, as in any
real presidential election.)

I note that some people from our corridor (Jiri, Lars, and friends) also
voted.  This is not necessary, because the votes from our CERN-IT teams
were already expressed.  (I see that the CDS team has voted as well.)
If tricider is to express the opinion of the INSPIRE team, then these
votes are only "clouding your picture", as it were.

Best regards
--
Tibor Simko