Hello,

I have fixed last tickets that were broken when we started with
the migration. If you find any problems with wrongly migrated
tickets please let me know.

Thank you for providing us your GitHub access tokens. After you
check that your tickets are ok, you can safely revoke your token.

Cheers,
--
Jiří Kunčar