On 28. 05. 14 14:00, Jan Åge Lavik wrote:

> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Tibor Simko <tibor.si...@cern.ch
> <mailto:tibor.si...@cern.ch>> wrote:
>

>     Ad (3), these could come either built-in with the module sources (in
>     reST), or else they may have evolved from earlier RFC, see next point.
>

> Seems like we are moving towards more in-source docs with reST and
> sphinx. I guess more verbose pages could be it's own .rst file under
> docs/ similar to how the few HowTos created on pu are. See
> https://github.com/jirikuncar/invenio/tree/pu/docs/developers

A reST document in the docs + a pull request for comments and versions
handling is imho the best solution to build PEP/RFC-like documents.

Github issues are good for: "I've got this problem and doesn't really
know how to solve it, should I do (a) or (b)?"

And the forum for Stackoverflow-like discussions ~ user support, which
doesn't fit github issues or are too lengthy for IRC/hangout. (so many
channels)

Cheers,

--
Yoan