Hello,

at first I want to say, I'm new to Invenio and Python, so it might be
my error or a misunderstanding!
We've installed the Invenio 2.1-Version, installation was successful!
Now we are trying to harvest from our existing repository some metadata
beside the metadata delivered with the demo site. The call from the
web frontend led to an "Internal Server Error", so I tried the CLI
instead with the following command:

oaiharvest -vListRecords -pmarcxml -f2004-04-01 -u2004-05-31 -o/tmp/marc.xml http://repositorium-dev.uni-muenster.de/oai/miami

Leading to the following message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./oaiharvest", line 9, in <module>
load_entry_point('invenio==2.1.1.dev20150616', 'console_scripts', 'oaiharvest')() File "/home/system/.virtualenvs/invenio/src/invenio/invenio/base/helpers.py", line 50, in decorated_func
     result = f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/system/.virtualenvs/invenio/src/invenio/invenio/legacy/oaiharvest/scripts/oaiharvest.py", line 51, in main
     return oai_main()
File "/home/system/.virtualenvs/invenio/src/invenio/invenio/base/helpers.py", line 52, in decorated_func
     result = f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/system/.virtualenvs/invenio/src/invenio/invenio/legacy/oaiharvest/daemon.py", line 398, in main
     dummy2, dummy3) = urllib.parse(base_url)
TypeError: 'Module_six_moves_urllib_parse' object is not callable

As a beginner in Python I've no idea what is going wrong. I started
with looking at the output of sys.path, but that's directing to
the invenio library paths, so I guess Python is importing the correct
library.
Does someone have a clue where I'm going wrong?!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Werner Greßhoff
Dezernat 2 - Digitale Dienste
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Münster