Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

I would like to reach out to you for contract position *.Net Developer* for
below mentioned job opportunity in *Bedford, MA*. Job description and
requirements are listed below. Kindly review these requirements and if
interested, send me your resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I
will call you to discuss additional information about the job. If you have
any questions please feel free to either call me or send me an email.

*Position: .Net Developer*

*Location: Bedford, MA 01730*

*Duration: Contract*

*Mandatory Skills*              C#, .net, WPF

*Desired Skills*                    WCF, unit testing with MS Fakes
framework

*Requirement: *We need a strong developer having following skills:

·         C# and Microsoft .Net

·         WCF, unit testing with MS Fakes framework

·         ASP.NET
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2fasp.net&data=01%7c01%7cv-nirai%40microsoft.com%7c0c5c8ca0727747fa689608d37392643a%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=nc0pQaoN6srbBHkuVgvBRS7wCPSkJDYNCHkCHAsaJ6g%3d>
 MVC

·         JQuery, HTML5

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting | *

*y...@pro-tekconsulting.com <y...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*