Hello,

we currently have the following requirement with one of our clients. let me
know if you have suitable resources send in the resumes to
ravi.ba...@adaminfotech.com

*Title: Program Manager*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Job Description*

·         We are looking for an expert level Program Manager who has
successfully managed large information technology programs, with at least 7
years’ experience. PMP is a requirement

·         Will be accountable for a business release from pre-inception
phase (Business and I/S) through post-production support/closeout and must
understand how to manage projects through a stage gate process.

·         Has demonstrated experience in leading complex programs of over
25,000 hours, involving many integration points, across different
technologies and business areas and gets things done effectively and
efficiently.

·         The primary skill is security and infrastructure project
management experience in a distributed environment.

*Required Skills:*

·         Expert level large project or program management skills and
experience leading very technically complex and challenging programs that
span multiple business and IT areas and that required extensive
coordination of deliverables and timelines between systems.

·         Strong experience in scoping and defining the program roadmap and
each project stream

·         Strong experience with building integrated master plans

·         Solid knowledge and understanding of technology risks and
mitigations techniques for multiple major information technology platforms

·         Excellent team building as well as team player skills

·         Excellent Communication Skills – Able to communicate business and
technical both verbally and written at all levels of the organization

·         Proactive on identifying issues and areas of the program that
need attention

·         Strong presentation/facilitation skills

·         Experience working with all levels in the organization especially
with CxO levels

·         Experience working with on and off shore teams

·         Experience working with vendors a plus

·         Ability to lead and direct others – is a leader of leaders

·         Ability to managing project inter-dependencies

·         Ability to meet tight timelines and adjust quickly

·         Independent self-starter

·         Highly organized and efficient

·         Experience in working with multiple teams and release efforts
simultaneously.

·         Experience in a complex and highly integrated environment

·         Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to
identify solutions to unusual and complex problems

·         Experience with security, cyber risk, and compliance a plus

·         PMP required

Thanks and Regards

Ravi

ravi.ba...@adaminfotech.com