hello there,

we currently have the following requirement with one of our clients. let me
know if you have suitable resources. send in the resumes to
siva.chaita...@adaminfotech.com

Title: ODI - Oracle Data Integrator
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+months

Job Description:
• ODI with OBIEE/OBIA background
• Experience in data warehousing sourced from Oracle EBS instance,
Hyperion, Essbase, DRM.
• Expertise using Topology, Knowledge Modules, Change Data Capture,
Metadata, Load Plans, Security Profiles, ODI migration.
• Expertise in Advanced/Complex PL/SQL
• Expertise building ETL processes from scratch
• Experience in performance tuning, partitioning strategies in DB and ODI.
• Exposure to BI tools (OBIEE and OBIA) with Oracle E-Business Suite as a
source
• Good scripting skills (Jython, Borne Shell, Python, etc.)
• Strong relational database modeling (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
• Experience with OBIA BI Apps ETL objects

Siva
Sr. Recruiter | Adam Information Technologies
402 Gammon PL suite 270|Madison WI 53719
siva.chaita...@adaminfotech.com | 608-237-6453 (Phone) | 608-237-2211 (Fax)