we currently have the following requirement with one of our clients. let me
know if you have suitable resources send in the resumes to
*Title: .Net Developer*
*Location: Madison, WI*
*Duration: 18+ months*
*Mode of Interview: In person (Locals Required)*
· This request is for development staff that will be part of the
development team that will be modernizing the existing Work Programs
mainframe application. The new application development will be leverage
state of the art technology using .NET and related technologies.
· The person in this position will act as a programmer analyst and
closely work with the Architect and lead analyst to design, code, test, and
implement the new application. Development will follow an Agile based
methodology. Primary duties will be to work on the core backend .NET code,
written in C# while interfacing with a SQL Server database.
· Project duties will also include implementation activities such
as testing and quality assurance, and development of user documentation,
training materials and help screens.
· Preference will be given to qualified candidates with business
knowledge in DCF W- 2 business area, prior experience with the CARES
system, and/or familiarity with State of Wisconsin application systems,
procedures, and development standards.
· Experience in Technical Writing and
· Analytical/problem solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Outlook (MS)
· Web Environment - W2K web/applications servers, C#, DB2 Connect,
· In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables
for each Phase of Development
*Nice to Have*
· Methodologies - Understanding of project management methodologies
and experience with 'agile'
· Information Technology - Commonly Used Software
· Web API / REST Web Services
· ASP.Net MVC
Thanks and Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.