*Please check and let me know*
*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*
*LOCALS ONLY, *
*Oakland, CA *
You should have a deep understanding of quality Java and Android
application development and the associated technologies. As a member of our
highly motivated team, you should be dedicated to excellence and have a
strong sense of personal responsibility. You place a high value on
automated testing and have experience using test frameworks such as JUnit.
· Minimum 2 years professional experience, with 1-4 years developing
mobile applications for Android
· Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile
applications using AndroidStudio/IntelliJ/Java
· Experience developing object-oriented code in Java
· Knowledge of MVC design patterns and development best practices
· Familiarity with developing RESTful applications
· Dedication to thorough testing and creating high-quality software
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team
**Please note we're considering candidates at multiple levels, and
successful candidates will placed at the correct level depending on
qualifications or experience.
· Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services
(either HTTP based, XML-RPC, JSON or other services)
· Experience with Android UI design
· Consumer mobile application development experience
· Experience with Agile software development
· Experience developing scalable server-side software running under
· Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
· BA/BS or better in Computer Science or a related field
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.