hi there,

we currently have the following requirement with one of our clients. let me
know if you have suitable resources send in the resumes to
siva.chaitn...@adaminfotech.com

Title: Tibco Lead
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Duration: 6+months

Job Description:
Hands on experience of around 8-10 years on TIBCO Business Events,
Activespaces and Business Works.
Excellent client interfacing skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to Lead an Onsite / Offshore based scrum team.
Hands on with Agile methodologies. Prefered to be SAFe certified.

Siva
Sr. Recruiter | Adam Information Technologies
402 Gammon PL suite 270|Madison WI 53719
siva.chaita...@adaminfotech.com | 608-237-6453 (Phone) | 608-237-2211 (Fax)