*Please check and let me know*
*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*
*Java Developer with Liferay experience*
*Phone and FTF interview*
- Experience designing and implementing design patterns into JEE
- Experience implementing JEE-based MVC frameworks (such as Spring MVC,
Play Framework etc)
- Spring Framework experience (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC,
- Object Relational Mapping experience with JPA, Hibernate or similar.
Understanding of ORM abstractions such as Spring Data is desirable.
- Experience working with Java based web services, Remote Procedure Call
and HTTP Service
- Experience in security, high availability, cloud, or big data
- API design and construction (REST, SOAP etc)
- Middle tier integration with ESBs or API Gateways
- Delivery experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB,
Elasticsearch, Apache Solr etc.)
- Experience with Authentication and single sign-On construct and
standards like SAML, OAuth, OpenID
- DevOps expertise (Jenkins, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Needs to understand basic source control constructs as it pertains to
commits, pushes, branching, merging etc. Git experience is highly desirable.
- Candidate should be conversant in common public cloud platforms such
as AWS and Azure. Working knowledge of using and deployment on these
platforms is a plus.
- Relational database modeling and design
- Experience integrating to enterprise systems and database back-ends
- Java Certifications, Liferay, Adobe, etc. all a plus
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.