Please go through the below requirement and let me know on
recrui...@tcagroupmail.com if you have
comfortable Resources or not.
Role: Project Manager
Duration: 6-12 Months
Location: New York, NY 10001
The candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Analyzing business and systems processes
• Producing functional design documents
• Reviewing Technical specifications
• Creating and maintaining Project Plans, Risk and Issues reports.
• Conducting Project status, Design sessions and coordinating with external
• Managing resolution and management reporting of application, vendor, budget
and resource risks and issues.
• Management reporting of project status and progress and timely reporting
of project Risks and Issues.
• Scheduling meetings with internal groups and external vendors.
• Project reporting and Risk/Issue management skills with strong written and
verbal communication skills.
• Project time, cost and resource estimation.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Benefits application.
• This is an office position that has no expected risks
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES:
1. Functional Design documents
2. Meeting agenda and minutes
3. Status reports
4. Risks and Issues reports
5. Resource time tracking
6. Budget tracking
• The consultant is required to have 10 years’ experience with Project
• Strong experience in PeopleSoft Benefits related modules (e.g., Base
Benefits Administration, eBenefits, carrier interfaces)
• Experience interfacing with various internal IT and Business teams and
• Strong Project reporting and Risk/Issue management skills.
• Experience with Project time, cost and resource estimation along with budget
• Experience interviewing various levels of functional, technical and
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
TCA Consulting Group Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.