hi there,

we currently have the following requirement with one of our clients. let me
know if you have suitable resources. send in the resumes to
siva.chaita...@adaminfotech.com

Title: SAP Basis HANA Admin
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Duration: 6+months
Need a h1b copy and photo ID for submission

Job Description:
Key skills required for the job are:
• SAP Basis HANA Admin (Mandatory)
• Java-J2EE
• SAP NetWeaver Gateway

As a Consultant, you should have in-depth knowledge in any one
technological or industry practice / functional area and overview of 2-3
other areas.
You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small sized project
with a medium complexity.
You should be able to build a custom Function Module with medium complexity
program logic.

Skill and Experience Details:
Mandatory Skills: SAP Basis HANA Admin SAP Basis Authorization, SAP BASIS
Desirable Skills: SAP NetWeaver Gateway, Java-J2EE

Siva
Sr. Recruiter | Adam Information Technologies
402 Gammon PL suite 270|Madison WI 53719
siva.chaita...@adaminfotech.com | 608-237-6453