We are looking for *Sr Java backbone.js Developer *position in
*Reston, VA* with
one of our Clients, below is the Job Description. If you are available and
interested then,please reply me along with your updated resume in Word
format.

*Please reply at hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us
<hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us>*

*Job Title: Sr Java backbone.js Developer*
* Location: Reston, VA*
* Duration: 6 Months CTH*

Strong Full stack developer with more than 8+ years of experience
Should be strong in ESB/SOA
Minimum of 4-5 years of development experience in backbone.js
Minimum of 8 years of experience in java and web services
Preferred with mortgage industry experience
Must be hands on and lead developer (not a team lead)
Excellent communication skills
Knowledge of JSHint, Jasmine-Karma preferred but not mandated
Experience working in Agile (Preferably TDD) environment for at least 2
years
Good Problem solver with knowledge on application architecture

Best Regards,

Hyder Razvi
Talent Acquisition
hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us