Please have a look at the following contract opportunity that I have
available with one of our direct client. let me know if you have suitable
resources send in the resumes to ravi.ba...@adaminfotech.com
*Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Rockville, MD*
*Contract: 12+ months*
*Note: Looking only Locals or Nearby to Rockville, MD*
· 9+ yrs experience in as a Business Analyst including:
o Developing business requirements
o Writing functional specifications
o Writing user interface specifications
o Documenting process flows
· 3-6 yrs experience working with the implementation of enterprise
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience leading client facing design sessions
· Experience presenting business process flows and documenting
decisions, actions, and discussions in meeting minutes
· Experience working with customers to define/optimize their
business processes, breaking them down into requirements, and helping
define the implementation through available technologies.
· Experience with requirements traceability tools, such as HP ALM
· Knowledge of XML-based data definition and processing
· Knowledge of Database Concepts with experience in SQL/Query Tools
· Experience with Agile development and use of product backlog for
prioritization and tracking user stories
*NICE TO HAVE:*
· Knowledge of the FDA systems and business processes
· Business Analysis Certification preferred (CBAP – Certified
Business Analysis Professional)
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
Thanks & Regards,
*IT Recruiter | Adam Information Technologies,LLC*
402 Gammon Pl, Suite 270 | Madison, WI 53719
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.