Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *SAP FICO Functional Consultant* with our
client. Please check with below job description and If you are available
please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: SAP FICO Functional Consultant

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

Rate: *$45/hr on All Inclusive*

*Job Description:*

CONFIGURATION EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED (will be tested for during interview).

SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of *SAP
Finance modules*. Experience in full implementation of *SAP FI modules*

Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and
detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP
configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom
programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go
live support.

Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
presentations creation and delivery

*Minimum 5 years of SAP FICO / FI-CA experience. Good understanding of
accounting concepts*.

Warm Regards,

*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us