Please check and let me know
Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com
Title: Java Developer in an Agile
Location: Framingham, MA
Duration: 12+ month contract
Mode of Interview: Phone
visa: Candidates must currently be in
MA, NH, CT, or RI to be considered
- Act in the capacity of software engineer to actively participate in the
definition, design, development, testing, support and implementation of
- Work closely with internal team, other security teams, architects and
- Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are
easily maintainable and are scalable under sustained load.
- Create and evolve application documentation as required.
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them.
- 5 to 7 years of Java/J2EE and framework design and development experience
with agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on building artifacts using encryption and
- Experience using OAuth, API Security.
- Well versed with API, Web services, Spring MongoDB, angular.js and
node.js, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, tomcat and WebSphere Application Server.
- Self-starter, passionate, good team player and problem solving attitude.
- Results oriented and adaptable to fast changing business and technical
- Good documentation skills using Visio and other tools.
- Datapower experience
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.