Please go through the below requirement and let me know on
recrui...@tcagroupmail.com if you have
comfortable Resources or not.
Role: UX/UI Designer /Digital Designer
Duration: Above 13 Months
Location: New Haven, CT 06511
Preffred Local Candidates
The person in this role will participate in user research, design and usability
testing in the creation of user-centered applications and websites. This
will collaborate with technology, business areas and execution teams to deliver
effective, efficient and desirable solutions that enable to the business to
meet its goals.
This role is a balance between the UX fields of research and interaction
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to:
* Conduct behavioral user research to help inform the design and delivery of
effective user experiences.
* Create prototypes / mock up interaction designs, including user interaction
models, wireframes and screen flows that match user expectations, technical
capabilities and business goals. Direct to consumer web design experience is
* Represent designs through the creation of high quality wireframes and
in Microsoft Visio, Axure (other tool experience is acceptable).
* Create protocols and conduct usability testing to identify issues and
* Work closely with developers, business analysts and business owners to
communicate user behavior research, design decisions and usability study
* Be an effective and conscientious user advocate.
TCA Consulting Group Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.