Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com
Direct contact number: (201) 448-1153
We have a Requirement *Mobile Developer*, position in *Wilmington, DE*. If
you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position.
VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED
Job Title: Mobile Developer (IOS and Android)
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 06+ Months Contract
*Interview: In Person required*
*Experience expectation* - Code author and craftsman, this engineer will be
responsible for code delivery in a timely and accurate fashion. Be a part
of the mobile team in developing features for iOS & Android apps. Work on
tasks assigned by the development lead on day-to-day basis to achieve teams
goal. Collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient
*Core expertise: *
• Bachelor’s Degree - 4 year College degree in Computer Science or
equivalent subject or experience
• 4+ Years of experience in Native Mobile Application development
environment (iOS or Android), preferably in agile environment.
• 4+ years of strong development experience in Java/Objective C/Swift with
knowledge of Object-oriented development,
• Coding Expectation - 100% of time
• Expert in one or more of: Android, Java, Objective-C, Swift
• Experience in Good programming practices, Industry standards and
• Experience in Unit tests, Integration tests, UI tests and automation tests
• Knowledge of one of more of Sonar, Android Lint, XCTest, Espresso, Kiwi
• Experience with Service-oriented architecture including SOAP, REST, JSON
• Familiarity with Jenkins, Maven, GIT, SVN
• Experience in using JSON & XML
• Experience integrating with Analytics products
*Nice to have: *
*• Experience in Banking apps *
*• Familiarity with secure coding practices *
*• Agile development experience *
*• Experience in using Bitbucket *
*• Experience in NodeJs, Chef, ruby *
*• Knowledge of Cocoapods, Artifactory, Homebrew.*
Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)
Direct: (201) 448-1153
Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2
GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com ; javednesta...@gmail.com
*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.