*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Position:  Web Developer*

*Location:  Jackson, MS*

*Duration : 12+Months *

*Job Description :*

We are looking for a long-term web development contractor. The cognitive
assessment will not be administered as this is a opportunity.  The
contractor will need to complete a hair follicle drug test and background
check prior to starting with the Company. Please submit candidate profiles
ASAP.

Responsible for developing new Web applications and enhancing existing web
applications that promote effective information transfer between BCBSMS
business systems.  The Web Developer II is also responsible for identifying
and implementing methods of preventing technical problems that could cause
disruption to business activities and performing systems and business
function analysis in support of business areas.

*Job Requirements:*

•        Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related
field is required.

•        4+ years experience in object oriented programming environment.

•        4+ years of full development life cycle experience.

•        3+ years experience using Java, JSP, and SQL.

•        2+ years experience using HTML, JavaScript, JDBC, XML, EJB, and
J2EE technologies.

•        1+ years experience using IBM Rational Team Concert

•        Experience using STRUTS framework preferred.

•        Experience using WSAD and WebSphere preferred.

•        Experience using design patterns preferred.

•        Experience with UNIX and Visual Basic preferred.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.