Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a *.Net Stack Developer*

Please share your consultants’ suitable resumes with me on my ID:
*da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

Job title: .Net Stack Developer

Location: Brooklyn Park, MN

Duration: 2-6 Months Contract

*Local or nearby*

Must have:

WEB API

AngularJS 2

Microservices

Azure

Required:

Strong API and Services use

Strong understanding of UI standards and style sheets

Experience with a  development tool kit such as Dev Extreme

Experience with AngularJS 2

Experience with development within Microsoft Azure Service Fabric

Have a good understanding of Microservices

Very Strong C# development

Have a good understand of SOA

Have a good understanding of MVC

Experience with Team Services (TFS)

Experience with Agile development and is flexible on the “flavors” of it

Optional:

Have a good understanding of AJAX techniques

Have a basic understanding of the following tools: Bootstrap, Fontawesome,
Bootswatch

Familiar with SQL Server 2014

Personal characteristics:

Need someone who is flexible, fast learner (and willing to learn/close any
gaps in below requirements on their own off-scale), self-management,

not a follower but not a cowboy,

willing to work primarily via Product Owner (me) direction and not be
sucked into the current dev culture.

Tight deadlines as well: They have a go live in Feb and another one in
May/June so they will need to be able to pick up quickly.

*Best Regards,*

*David Johnson - IT Recruiter*

*MANIFEST Technology*

*Email:* *da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the