Hope you are doing great,
I was trying to reach you for *IT Project Manager* in *Southlake, TX * .
Please review the Job description and let me know if you are comfortable.
*Job Title: *IT Project Manager
*Location: *Southlake, TX
*Duration: *6 Months
*JOB DESCRIPTION**: *
- Oversees the installation and client acceptance of capitalized
equipment, enterprise software system, system integration project or
- Ensure customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by
managing the details of overall project schedules and deliverables.
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery.
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the
project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Develop and manages the project plan, including project scope,
development/delivery schedule, resource requirements and integration
- Develop and manages a communication plan to include content,
frequency, audience and channels.
- Work with management staff to establish appropriate project structure,
staffing Plans and participates in the staffing process.
- Set goals, objectives, priorities, assigns/reviews work and resolves
- May provide input on performance against deliverables.
- Manages resource additions and deletions over the life of the
- Interface with the customer deliverables.
- Accountable for meeting project schedules and costs.
- Ensure that approved methods, processes and tools are consistently
used, include change, issue risk and quality management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master's degree preferred. PMP
- Minimum 5 years related experience
*REQUIRED SKILLS**: *
- Advanced experience managing discrete deliverables or full life cycles
of multiple small projects; possess and applies knowledge of project
management principals, practices and procedures. Solid leadership
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for
actions and decisions.
- Analytical skills and a solid facilitator.
- Proficient with Microsoft office
*PREFFERED SKILLS**: *
- Proficient with a project scheduling software tool-MS Project
- Experience with Jira or other tracking tools is a plus.
- Experience with AGILE
- Working knowledge of phases of the product life cycle, including
engineering specifications, customer requirements gathering, software
design and development, testing - including unit, functional, systems and
integration implementation/delivery and maintenance.
- Knowledge of how different systems interact, including potential
problems and difficulties that may occur.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Teachnical Recruiter **|**R2 Technologies*
*6515, Shiloh Rd Unit 110 Alpharetta, GA - 30005*
*Desk: *470-242-7345 EXT: 302*|**Email: c
*Gtalk: chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com <chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.