Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Chaitanya *from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for *Mule
Soft Lead Developer/Architect *at *Dallas,TX*. Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-302*, Drop the
suitable profiles on *cha...@r2techcorp.com <cha...@r2techcorp.com>*.
*I94 and Passport Number is Must*
*Title: Mule Soft Lead Developer/Architect*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· 8+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing
service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration
(EAI) using *Mulesoft 3.x*
· 3+ years of experience in building architecture, design solutions
for high-volume transactional orders.
· Designs and develops using *EAI/B2B* solution on B2B tools and *J2EE
· Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools
· Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns,
Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
· Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
· Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
· Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE
based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
· Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open
API development, and SOA concepts
Solid understanding of the design patterns
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.