Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a *FullStack Senior .NET Developer*

Please share your consultants’ suitable resumes with me on my ID:
*da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

Job title: FullStack Senior .NET Developer

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 12 - 15 Month Contract

*In person interview is required *

Need:

Fullstack .Net experience  - primarily front end, with nice experience in
the backend

This is not a designer role – but a developer!

Strong Angular 2.0 experience

Strong Agile/Scrum experience

Lead/Architect experience is a must though they will not be managing
people.  Looking for those who see the big picture, but will also do a lot
of hands on work

Great communication skills and team player attitude.

*Best Regards,*

*David Johnson - IT Recruiter*

*MANIFEST Technology*

*Email:* *da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the