Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Full Stack J2EE Developer

Please share your consultants’ suitable resumes with me on my ID:
*da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

Job title: Full Stack J2EE Developer

Duration:  7+ Months Contract

Location:  Madison WI   (Local candidate or one phone call then Face to
Face)

Must have:

J2EE OOD

Spring/Struts

Hibernate

Rest – SOAP

Some type of RDBMS like: SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, etc…

HTML, CSS, Javascript

Knowledge of:

Maven, Ant.

*Best Regards,*

*David Johnson - IT Recruiter*

*MANIFEST Technology*

*Email:* *da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the