*Position:  C# iOS Developer*
*Location:  Seattle, Washington*
*Duration:  12+ Months*
*Must be genuine candidate with full visa copy and photo ID. *
*LinkedIn Profile Required*

*C# iOS Developer Job Details*

We are looking for someone with 4+ years experience developing iOS apps for
use by airline pilots, mechanics, or crew. These apps display flight plans
and other data the pilot needs to know during a flight. The apps run on the
tablet form factors rather than the phone. Many of the apps are complex,
including connectivity to onboard services. These apps are at the forefront
of the commercial aviation industry. Perform continuous integration (CI)
and automated builds.

Must have senior-level skillset, having worked on iOS for 4+ years in
assignments of expanding complexity. Since the apps generally aren't
running as standalone apps, core skills in either C# or Java stack
technologies are also required. Our processes requires knowledge and
extensive experience in continuous integration, automated builds,
configuration management, and best practices around quality software
engineering in an iOS environment using Bamboo or Jenkins. Must have
excellent communication skills

*Mazhar Khan*
*Sr. Recruiter *
*Canopy One Solutions, Inc.*