*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*
*Position: Mid-Level Java Developer*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview Mode : Phone followed by Onsite or Skype*
- Working with a team of highly experienced developers, this position
will be responsible supporting the newest software products through ongoing
maintenance and new development.
- Develop new functionality
- Support existing code base
- Work in a team environment and on individual projects
- Build your skills in Java, Spring, Hibernate, and SQL
- Four year degree in CIS or related degree from an accredited university
- 4+ years experience developing Java
- 3+ years experience SQL, SQL Server
- Eclipse or an equivalent IDE
- Must have excellent communication skills
- must work well in a team environment
- Desire to grow with an organization long term
- Hibernate, Spring, XML, JSON, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, TC Server,
- Background in the financial services industry
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730
*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.