We have a 12 Months Contract position with our client, please check the
details below and please respond
*Role : OIM developer*
*Location : RI/NJ or AZ*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Client : CVS/TCS*
*QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED: IDENTITY and ACCESS MANAGEMENT - OIM
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience with Identity and Access management
planning and implementation including 5 years enterprise organization
• In-depth understanding and knowledge of Identity and Access management
concepts, processes and general trends in the industry
• Experience implementing Oracle Identity Governance Product OIM11gR2 PS2
• Experience in implementation, configuration and deployment of OIM
solution that involves integration with legacy systems using custom
connectors and various B2B partners
• Experience configuring OIM toolset to provision/de-provision and
• Experience with access control modeling methodologies, authorization
policy management, and risk-based methods of access lifecycle management
for applications and data.
• Experience maintaining, troubleshooting and enhancing OPAM/ IAM
infrastructure; leading or participating in their day-to-day operation and
maintenance; and monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security,
and business activities.
Thanks & Regards,
Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2105
<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.