Hope you are doing great,
Myself, *Chaitu* from R2 Technologies, We have a requirement for *Position *
at *Location*. Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to
pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a
daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can also reach me
Ex-302*, Drop the suitable profiles on *cha...@r2techcorp.com*
*Position: **Embedded Software/ Firmware engineer*
*Location: **Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration: 9 months+*
*Need Min 10+Yrs of experience*
*Embedded Software/ Firmware Engineer job responsibilities include:*
· Work with several global product teams in the development,
testing, and delivery of state of the art embedded software-based products
for the building automation industry.
· Prototyping, as well as the rigor needed to finish and deliver a
product to market.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a related
discipline, such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Industrial Engineering or Computer Science.
· Minimum 10 years of total experience in product development, with
7+ years of embedded software/firmware development.
· Must have strong software design and programming skills in C/C++,
as well as other programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
· Must have practical, applied knowledge of real-time design and
embedded operating systems.
· Experience with object oriented development methodology and
familiarity with development tools for these languages
· Must have the ability to work well in a team environment and the
ability to multi-task.
· Strong written and oral communication skills, along with the
proven ability to interact with other disciplines outside of engineering
are a must.
· Technical writing background/training would be a definite plus.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Teachnical Recruiter **|**R2 Technologies*
*6515, Shiloh Rd Unit 110 Alpharetta, GA - 30005*
*Desk: *470-242-7345 EXT: 302*|**Email: c
*Gtalk: chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com <chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.