*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*
*Position: Data Architect*
*Location: Birmingham, AL*
*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode : Phone and Skype*
Data Architecture is a combination of both functional & technical
architecture, with heavier focus on the data aspects of technical solution
design. The primary role of this group is to identify, propose and
architect technology solutions to business problems.
The position requires broad understanding of multiple database and
warehouse technologies, integration methodologies and best practice
implementations. This includes but is not exclusive to relational,
nonrelational, nosql, databases and big data technologies.
*Responsibilities include, but are not limited to*:
· Work with project teams to determine technology architecture. For
some projects, serve the technical lead function.
· Building working relationships with both technical and functional
· Educate Technology and Business groups on the architectural
aspects and implications of technical and functional decisions.
· Coordinate with Head of Data department to define data
governance standards, policies, and procedures for the control, protection,
consistency and delivery of corporate data and information assets.
· Coordinate as necessary with the BBVA Architecture organizations.
· understanding of multiple database and warehouse technologies,
integration methodologies and best practice implementations
· data modelling experience
· familiarity with data governance frameworks
· ability to work in multiple concurrent projects
· personal and communication skills
· functional knowledge of the banking industry desired
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Sage Group Technologies Inc., **www.sagegroupinc.com*
3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730
*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"project managment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/project-managment.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.