We have a 12 Months Contract position with our client, please check the
details below and please respond..

Preference X employee with Apple or Local

*Role : Sr UI Developer with Python*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Client : TCS(WWW.TCS.COM <http://WWW.TCS.COM>)*

•           Minimum 8 years of web development experience

•           Strong skills and experience in core Javascript (ES5 or ES6)

•           Experience with modern-day JS frameworks (i.e. Angular, React,
Vue, Backbone, Node etc)

•           Familiar with Flux, Component, and MVC design patterns

•           Experience with JS unit testing and test libraries

•           Experience with maintaining existing JS codebase

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2105