We have a 12 Months Contract position with our client, please check the
details below and please respond..

*Role : Sr Teradata Techno-functional Consultant *

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Client : TCS(WWW.TCS.COM <http://WWW.TCS.COM>)*

Mandatory Technical Skill:-

Senior TFL with excellent communication and functional leadership (business
analyst experience and project management experience leading multiple
concurrent projects).

Data warehousing experience and DB technology experience such as Teradata
and Oracle SQL are required.

Background in retail data is a plus.  Expected to lead offshore database

Mandatory Functional Skills : Business Analyst and Project Management

Desirable Functional Skills : Good communication,  analytical and
leadership skills

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead