We have a 12 Months Contract position with our client, We have 2 role Admin
as well as developer , please send me good profile

*Role : Tableau Developer*

*Role : Tableau Admin*

*Location : Sunnyvale , CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Client : TCS(WWW.TCS.COM <http://WWW.TCS.COM>)*

Technical/Functional Skills:-

• 5+ Years of overall experience & 3+ years of Tableau Development
Experience.
• End-to-end Tableau Designer (v9) expertise from dashboard
design/development to deployment/maintenance.
• Hands-on skills and deep experience working with the latest Tableau
Server version, its Administration and the Maintenance.
• Experience working with Extracts, Live datasets, managing access
privileges. Familiarity with Tableau SDK architecture.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2105