We have a 12 Months Contract position with our client, please check the
details below and please respond..

Role : Microsoft Dynamics AX

Location : Belleville, WI

Duration: 12+ Months

Must Need : Passport Copy, Number /Highest Education Document

Local Resume is always preferable>>

Mandatory Requirement:-

8 -10 year experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX as Technical

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

Hand on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3

Very high proficiency in Dynamics AX Development and customization aspects
( X++ programming , MorphX Solution Development ,  AIF , Enterprise Portal )

Good Proficiency in Dynamics AX Installation and administration

Good Proficiency in Solution architecture and design concepts

Good Proficiency in overall system and application Architect designing.

Very high Proficiency in Technical, Functional and deployment architecture
of Dynamics AX

Proficiency in reports development using SSRS

Experience in ...NET programming

Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 modules like General Ledger,
Account Receivable, Accounts Payable,  Sales & Marketing, Procurement &
Sourcing, Inventory Management, Manufacturing (Process), Quality etc.

Installation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 on premise / cloud

Installation & configuration of SQL Server

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2105