Dear Business Partner,

Hope the day is treating you well !!!!

We are currently looking to fill these urgent position with our Direct
Client. Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have anyone
who might be interested in the below job opening.

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

*Job Title: SAP BI/BW Consultant*

*Location: Whippany, NJ*

*Duration: 8 Months*

*Rate: $60/hr on C2C*

*H1 Accepted with LINKEDIN, VISA & D/L Copy*

·         Deep knowledge regarding SAP BW backend developments

·         Deep knowledge related SAP BW content know-how

·         Experienced in working with offshore projects

·         Experience related to Logistic contents

*Tasks:*

·         Technical and process alignments with SME´s for assigned
technical content

·         Monitor scope, demands, and releases and provide initial
development estimates

·         Create and review FDDs (consistency check, content review, etc.)

·         Clarification of open questions with the client

·         Coordination between the client and assigned developer

·         Discussion of effort estimation with developer and the client

·         Testing of developments before handing over to the client

·         Support UATs, obtain sign-offs (order monitoring and tracking
regarding aligned dates and documentations)

*Main Skill Required:*

·         4 year+ SAP BW, ABAP (OO) and 2 year+ Content Know-how Logistics.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ethen Jones*

*Saicon Consultants, Inc.*

*(913) 257-3377 Ext 112 <%28913%29%20257-3377%20Ext%20112> (W)*

*(913) 273-0058 <%28913%29%20273-0058> (F)*